The item I want is out of stock, what now?
- We try our best to keep stock levels that will keep up with demand, but sometimes a popular item or pattern will sell out fast. If an item you want is out of stock, contact us with which item and colour, and we will let you know the details of when/if the item will be back in stock.
Can I place an item on hold or lay-by for purchase at a later date?
- Sorry, we do not offer lay-by’s or holds. Orders must be paid for in full at the time of checkout, and items cannot be held for customers.
How can I provide feedback about a product or service?
- We would love to hear from you! Please contact us with your feedback.
Am I able to view the product somewhere before purchasing?
- Sorry, at this stage Elephant Stripes is based online only. This means we are available 24/7, and deliver right to your door at the click of a button.
I didn’t receive an order or shipping confirmation. What should I do?
- Sorry to hear that! Please check your junk mail folder, and that the email address you provided us is correct. Otherwise contact us and we’ll get it sorted!
Can I change my order after purchasing?
- You can change your order as long as it has not been shipped yet. Most orders will be shipped within 48 hours. Please contact us as soon as possible to find out whether your order has been shipped.
How do I know it is safe to shop with you?
- Our website is secured by GeoTrust and monitored 24/7
What types of payment do you accept?
We use the PayPal payment system. You do not have to have a PayPal account to shop with us. Using this system we can accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit Cards and Debit Cards (inc Visa, MasterCard & American Express)
- Gift Vouchers
Is it safe to use my credit card on your site?
- Absolutely! We ensure that every credit card transaction occurs within a secure environment, using the PayPal payment system.
- We do not see or hold your credit card information at any stage.
- Our website is secured by GeoTrust and monitored 24/7
My credit card details are not being accepted
- Please check that:
1. There are no spaces in your credit card number
2. Your delivery address is the same as the address linked to your credit card
3. Your name appears exactly the same as on the card
If you are still experiencing difficulties, please check with your bank or financial institution. If problems continue, contact us.
What is PayPal?
- PayPal is a payment method for online purchases that allows users to send and receive money online. It offers a fast, safe and easy method of payment without disclosing your credit card or other financial information to the merchant.
Do I need a PayPal account to shop with you?
- No, you are able to shop with us without having a PayPal account, however having one can sometimes make the process faster.
How do I sign up for PayPal?
Who do I contact if I have a problem with my PayPal account?
GIFT CARDS & DISCOUNT CODES FAQs
How do I use my discount code?
- Enter the code in the box when prompted during checkout
What do I do if I’m having trouble applying my discount code to my purchase?
- Please check the minimum spend amount, expiry date and product exclusions from the discount code.
- Discount codes are case sensitive, so please enter the exact code
- If you are still having troubles, please contact us.
How do store vouchers work?
- When returning an item, you will be given store voucher of the same value to go towards your next purchase
How do I use my store voucher?
- To redeem your store voucher, enter the number in the Coupon Code box at checkout.
Where can I purchase Gift Cards?
- E-Gift Cards are available to purchase online.
- You can add a personalised message.
How do I use my gift card?
- Enter the gift card number in the coupon code box at checkout.
- Gift vouchers can be used over up to 3 purchases.
Do Gift Cards expire?
- e-Gift Cards expire 12 months after the date of purchase.
- If you are unable to use your Gift Card within this time, please contact us.
What if I make a purchase valued less than my Gift Card value?
- Gift vouchers can be used over up to three purchases. The amount remaining on your gift voucher will decrease accordingly after each purchase.
Can I return, exchange or refund my Gift Card?
- Gift Cards cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
Can I return items purchased with a Gift Card?
- Yes your items may be returned and refunded for a store voucher.
How can I check my balance on my gift card?
Please contact us to find out the balance on your gift card
Can I redeem multiple Gift Cards at once?
Yes, you can redeem multiple Gift Cards at once when making a purchase
Are your prices in NEW ZEALAND DOLLARS (NZD)?
- Yes, all pricing is in New Zealand Dollars if you are visiting our site from NZ or any other location.
- IF YOU ARE VISITING OUR SITE FROM AUSTRALIA THE CURRENCY IS AUTOMATICALLY CONVERTED TO AUD FOR YOU 🙂 yay!
- If you are from any other country don’t worry you can still shop with us and your credit card will work just fine, you can calculate the cost in your own currency on a currency converter click here to go to Xe currency calculator
Do your prices include GST and other taxes?
- Yes, our prices include GST and other taxes (but they don’t include any customs fees for international orders outside Australia & NZ)
How long does delivery take?
How much does delivery cost?
How can I track my order?
- You will receive a tracking email as soon as we have despatched your parcel, be sure to check your junk mailbox. If you haven’t received any tracking details 72 hours after ordering, please contact us for assistance.
How do I change my delivery address after my order has been placed?
- You can change your delivery address after your order has been placed only if we haven’t shipped it yet. We try to ship all parcels within 48 hours of receiving the order. Please contact us as soon as possible to find out if we have shipped your order.
Do you ship internationally?
- We ship to most international countries – please see international shipping to find out if we ship to your country, and rates. If your country is not listed, please contact us and we will see what we can do!
Will I have to sign for my delivery?
- Generally deliveries must be signed for upon arrival, but you may opt to have the parcel left unattended at your delivery address or sent to your local post office for you to collect at a convenient time. Specify this under “Additional instructions” in the shipping part of checkout.
What if I am not home when my order arrives?
- If you have not requested for the package to be left unattended at your address, the delivery driver will leave a note for you to collect your parcel at your local post office
Do you deliver to PO Boxes?
- Unfortunately, due to the size of some of our items, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes.
Can my order be delivered to a depot?
- Yes, please enter the depot address along with your name at checkout
Please see our returns policy.
Do you offer refunds?
- Our policy is that we only offer refunds in the case of faulty items. If you think you are eligible for a refund please contact us straight away.
- We will process the refund with 48 hours of the item arriving back. Please note that your financial institution may need 3-5 days to clear the funds back into your account.
- If you have changed your mind, we will give you a store voucher to the same value as your returned item within 48 hours of us receiving the item. Please see our returns and exchanges policy for the conditions.
- Please note that we do not offer refunds for sale items
How will I be refunded?
- The refund will be credited into the same account your payment came from in the case of faulty items.
Please see our exchanges policy.
How do I create a new account?
- Follow the instructions in create an account.
How do I update details on my account?
- Log in to your account, and click on “edit your password and account details” at the top.
How do I unsubscribe from your newsletter?
- Scroll to the bottom of any newsletter and click “Unsubscribe”
- Please allow up to 3 business days for the subscription to become effective
Will my information be sold to third parties?